2019 Northeast Transportation Safety Conference (NETSC)
"Northeast Highway Safety - Regional Challenges, Successes, and Opportunities"
Monday, October 28th & Tuesday, October 29th
This conference brings together engineering, education, and highway safety specialists from across the Northeast to focus on a common goal: the reduction of fatalities and injuries on our roadways.
Breakout Session Topics:
- Crash e-manual/MMUCC/SIREN/Data integration
- Pedestrian/Bike/Crosswalk/Signal Safety
- Emergency Services Drowsy/Distracted Driving & Shift Work
- Automated/Connected/Self Driving/Rural Vehicles
- Automated Enforcement/Signals
- Teen/Young Driver Drowsy/Distracted Driving Safety
- Speed Management (Engineering, Enforcement, Education)
- Marijuana legalization/Drug Impaired/Utelizing DREs
- Crash Reconstruction & TIMS
Registration information COMING SOON!
Cost for particpants: We are offering two signup options this year -
- One day registration: $50
- Full conference registration: $100
Anticipated Keynote Speakers TBA
The conference will be held at The Hilton in downtown Burlington, VT. There are room blocks set aside for conference attendees.